If McCain gets elected if you live around here your going to be scared.
Which is generally a scary situation for either group.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
If McCain gets elected if you live around here your going to be scared.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I wouldn't feel so bad about McCain if he wouldn't have went and made the choice for VP that he did. I actually liked McCain and was beginning to lean his way for a bit a few months ago....then he chose her, and there was eve more truth stretching, lies, and flat out mudslinging. I question his judgment on that one...
The prez has veto power, pretty potent stuff. And if you think killing a baby is silly.....
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When he has his party behind him in Congress he can. </div></div>
Yes B. HUSSEIN would be a rubber stamp for the worst congress in history. FLUSH.............................................
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> killing a baby is silly.....
</div></div>
Your party wonts them to be born with no chance of life, totally against the welfare system, cheaper college, etc. One is as bad as the other, the democrats support abortion the repbulicans don't but refuse to support the kids. FWIW, I support abortion (in some cases) and the death penalty.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When he has his party behind him in Congress he can. </div></div>
Yes B. HUSSEIN would be a rubber stamp for the worst congress in history. FLUSH............................................. </div></div>
Worst congress in history is JUST out of office, George is on his own.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> killing a baby is silly.....
</div></div>
Your party wonts them to be born with no chance of life, totally against the welfare system, cheaper college, etc. One is as bad as the other, the democrats support abortion the repbulicans don't but refuse to support the kids. FWIW, I support abortion (in some cases) and the death penalty. </div></div>
Abortion is wrong...but if the Reps are gonna run on this they need to figure out a way to get the kids into a productive life. As in PAY for this.
They could just support BC and not even worry about the above.
BC doesn't work all the time, nor do people who need it, use it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks